Thank you to all of our families for supporting our Angel Tree children this year. There were 45 children who had a more joyous holiday due to your generosity.
- The upper door, located on the Primary Hall, will no longer be accessible.
- All car riders will need to enter the building through the front door.
- There are cones located on the curve by the canopy so no cars can pass. All cars need to remain in line. If you are trying to park you will need to wait until you pass the cones.
- The line will move along faster if every car unloaded immediately upon stopping rather than waiting until reaching the canopy.
- The tardy bell rings at 7:50. All car riders need to be in the building by that time or they will be counted tardy. If you are concerned about the traffic and being tardy there are options:
- Lions’ Pride offers a morning childcare program that begins at 6:30 a.m. Children can be dropped off at the back cafeteria door. There is a small fee if your child is not enrolled in the after school Lions’ Pride program.
- Children can be dropped off at 7:25 a.m. at the front door and report to their homeroom. No child can be dropped off prior to 7:25 a.m. due to supervision concerns.
Please order your yearbook by January 27. You can send in an order form or order online. Click here for more information. Thanks!
SEPTA of Oldham County January Meeting
January 10, 2012, 7:00pm-8:30pm, (snow date Jan. 24)
The Annex, 1900 Button Lane, La Grange
Lazy, lost or late…..Does this describe your child? Join us for an overview of the skills beyond intelligence that help our children to be successful. Learn some strategies to improve deficits that your child may have and struggle to overcome.
January 13 – End of 12 Weeks
January 16 – No School
January 19 – Site Council Meeting
January 25 – Early Release Day
January 27 – Related Arts Report Cards
January 27 – PTA Trivia Night